There aren’t a lot of people who are aware of the fact that you can make money online today at home by writing. If this fact were even a little bit more known, there would be less people out of work. Instead, they would be online, creating an unlimited income, simply by writing. Perhaps you’re already a writer and are looking for new and exciting ways to make money from home. Regardless of who you are or what you’re looking for, you’re in luck. Given below are seven ways you can make money writing online, and the best part is that work is available immediately:
Top 7 Ways To Get Paid To Write Online
1. Writing Blog Posts – Blog posts are small tid bits of writing that usually consist of anywhere from 100 to 500 words, with most averaging 300 words. Blog posts can be about anything from movie reviews to how to clean your kitchen. They’re generally very easy to write and require little-to-no research. The time it takes to write a blog post will vary depending on the subject and research involved, but will usually take no more than 10 to 15 minutes to churn out. Needless to say, you can make a lot of money online today by creating blog posts.
2. Writing Short Articles – Writing articles is an excellent way to make money writing online. Fortunately, there are a ton of article websites and companies that will provide you with a steady flow of work, ensuring that you never run out of money. Most articles pay between $2 and $300, depending on the research involved and required word count. Earning potential is massive.
3. Writing Emails – Well, you’re not actually “writing” emails, but responding to them, rather. Obviously, responding to emails is quite the easy task and can earn you big bucks. Most people make up to $150 per day responding to emails, but only after they find the right company to provide them with ongoing work.
4. Editing – Do you have a knack for grammar and punctuation. If so, then you probably wouldn’t mind editing. Editors also have the potential to earn big. Again, earning potential all depends on the amount of work you do. Top editors earn hundreds per day.
5. Reviewing Sites For Inappropriate Content – Although there is no writing involved, this is still considered a writing job because you are reviewing content. It doesn’t take a genius to decipher the difference between appropriate and inappropriate. Fortunately, all jobs come with a set of instructions and guidelines, making them much easier than the average “day job”. What’s even better is that reviewing websites provides very lucrative pay – up to $20 an hour.
6. Write Short Stories – Are you a creative writer? If so, you might really enjoy writing short stories. Short stories can be about anything. There are even websites that will allow you to choose your own topics, and then submit your story for review. If accepted, your story is likely to receive hundreds of dollars in pay, making this the perfect opportunity to earn a living.
7. eBooks – eBooks are very popular and people purchase them all of the time. However, most of the people who sell eBooks do not write them, or at least do not consider themselves writers. Although you will not get paid for the book sales, you will be paid for the content you write. But first, you’ll need to know who needs the work, and this information can be discovered after signing up to a writing job website.
You can get paid to write online and it isn’t that difficult to do. Writers have the opportunity to write about whatever they like, meaning, you’re not stuck with a job that you don’t want to do. What really tops the cake is the potential to make lots of money is most certainly there. Writing work is abundant and overflowing, the only thing you have to do is be on the lookout.